Xiaomi Bone Conduction headphones
- A 360-degree closed directional sound cavity to avoid audio leakage.
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity.
- 86ms latency to provide stability while performing tasks.
- 12 hours power backup capability on after single charge.
- Available in only Star Gray color.
- Type-C port.
- Fast charging capability - a 5 minute charge leads to almost 2 hours of playback.
- Equipped with MIUI pop-up quick connection which allows it to connect automatically with any nearby smartphone
Bone conduction headphones are best suited for running, cycling, and swimming. They can also be used while performing regular tasks.
The Xiaomi Bone Conduction bears an around-the-ear design with IP66 dust and water resistance.
The earphone on each side houses a vibrator that adopts an innovative track-type design.
The audio wearable also offers a 360-degree closed directional sound cavity to prevent audio leakage and protect privacy.
The Xiaomi Bone Conduction offers up to 12 hours of usage on a single charge. It is chargeable via a Type-C port. A five-minute charge offers two hours of playback.
It comes with 86ms latency to provide a stable connection even when exercising.
The headset even supports MIUI pop-up quick connection, meaning it automatically pairs with a smartphone whenever in contact.